Hometown providers taking care of hometown people!
If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, it is recommended that you call our office for guidance prior to coming in so that we can serve your needs and keep everyone safe.
*In response to the current climate and in order to serve the community, we have temporarily lowered our Self-Pay pricing to $65 for a visit; additional costs for testing, x-rays, etc.
ILLNESS and INJURIES HAPPEN . . . WHEN LEAST EXPECTED
Get compassionate, personalized treatment at Amelia Medical Care – fast, professional, friendly and affordable
The mission of Amelia Medical Care is to provide easy access to prompt and affordable, high quality medical care in a professional, friendly, modern medical office. Amelia Medical Care offers Primary Care and Urgent Care services to Adults and Children (over 6 months old).
Located on US 1, Amelia Medical Care is the most modern and sophisticated medical facility in the Charlton-Folkston area. The facility includes a procedure room, EKG’s, hearing-vision testing, and X-Ray and Lab services on site.
Our highly qualified and experienced providers can treat a wide array of Illnesses and injuries such as asthma, flu, upper respiratory illnesses, UTI’s, lacerations, sprains, strains, cuts, and broken bones. Primary Care services include treatment of hypertension (high BP), diabetes and COPD, and basic dermatology problems, just to name a few.
- Most insurances are accepted including Medicare, Tricare, BCBS, Aetna, Humana, etc.
- No insurance or high deductible? We offer affordable rates and Self-Pay discounts; payment plans are available.
- We are an Authorized VA Provider for Urgent Care visits.
- Additional services include digital X-rays, EKG, lab testing, physicals of all types, care for injured workers (Work Comp) and Occupational Medicine Services such as customized physicals, Employer Services, and drug and alcohol testing.
- Appointments are not needed for Urgent Care and initial Work Comp visits. Simply walk in for care or call to arrange an appointment at your convenience. Appointments are preferred and recommended for Primary Care visits and Workers Comp follow-up visits.
Urgent Care & Family Medicine
From sore throats to broken bones to hypertension, the highly qualified Amelia Medical Care medical team is ready to care for you and your family. In additional to providing the services of a traditional primary care office (ongoing treatment for chronic conditions), our providers are also trained to treat adults and children with typical urgent care acute non-life-threatening Illnesses and Injuries.
Amelia Medical Care can treat a wide array of conditions like fevers, asthma attacks, UTI’s, flu, upper respiratory infections, sprains, strains, cuts, broken bones, headaches, rashes and burns. We also offer additional services, including digital x-rays, EKG, lab testing, physicals, work comp care and occupational medicine.
Amelia Medical Care offers a range of occupational medicine services to keep you and your employees healthy and on-the-job. We help your workforce thrive with customized plans, cost-effective solutions, and effective communication. Learn more »
Take control of your health through proactive and preventive wellness services such as customized individual physicals and services to help you feel your best as you age.
Urgent Care Services
- Wounds and Lacerations (sutures)
- Respiratory Illness – colds, sinuses, allergies
- Sore throat, strep, earache
- Flu and pneumonia symptoms, coughs, bronchitis
- Bites, rashes, minor burns
- Sprains & Strains
- Sports, Boating and Fishing Injuries
- Nausea and Vomiting – IV fluids
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Work Injuries and Workers Comp
- Employer Services, including Drug & Alcohol testing
- Physicals: Employment related exams
- Specialty physicals: FAA, Divers, USCG, OGUK/UKOOA, DOT (electronic DOT exams; call for details)
- Testing: PFT’s (spirometry), TB, Hearing, Vision, Treadmill
Family Medicine – Primary Care
- Diabetes management
- Lung diseases – COPD, asthma>
- Basic dermatological conditions
- Weight management
- Hormone management including thyroid problems
- B-12 and Vitamin shots
Visit Amelia Medical Care Today
Folkston, GA – Charlton County
3435 Second Street
Folkston, GA 31537
*On U.S. 1, south of Harvey’s
Monday – Friday: 8am to 6pm
Located near Jacksonville, FL?
Visit our Florida practice, Amelia Urgent Care, in Jacksonville and Amelia Island, FL, for fast, friendly and affordable Urgent Care services.