Walk In Medical Care - Adults and Children
No appointment needed *Open EVERYDAY
For Chronic and Acute (but non life-threatening)
*call for holiday hours
ILLNESSES or INJURIES such as:
-Lacerations (sutures) -Cough, bronchitis
- -Colds, sinusitis, flue -Sparins and strains
- -Sore throat, strep, earache -Fractures
- -Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea -UTI
- -Bites, rashes -Headaches
- -Diabetes management -Hypertensio (high BP)
• Affordable Self-Pay or Most Insurance accepted
• Most Insurance Accepted: Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Humana, Aetna, United, etc.
• TRICARE – Standard and Prime (with referral)
• X-Ray and Basic Lab on site
• Physicals of all types – including School, Sports, Camp, Pre-Employment, DOT, customized
The affordable alternative to crowded doctor’s offices and the ER!
AMELIA MEDICAL CARE also specializes in OCCUPATIONAL MEDICINE
• Care for injured workers - Workers Compensation
• Pulmonary Function Test (PFT)
• Drug & Alcohol Testing
• PHYSICALS: Employment, DOT, FAA, Specialty, Military, Coast Guard (Captains license)
Amelia Medical Care and Amelia Urgent Care are staffed by Providers (Physicians, PA’s and Nurse Practitioners) with extensive experience and training in Family Medicine, Urgent Care, ER and Occupational Medicine.
The affordable alternative to crowded doctor's offices and the ER!